About Me

My photo
I'm just a normal person, i like to travel and adventure, I will travel the world with bagpack if necessary. I'm graduated from mass media, major in visual production. why i want to choose this subject? Because i like to filmimg. and now, I will took it as my hobby, because need to start my business... so hard to chase my dream... so what ever dream i am chasing also need alot of money... so earn money first then can start my journey...

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Communication Gap

Today feel like want to blogging in English...

Just back home from a supper with some friends... when i finish the 15Malaysia sharing in Chinese Assembly, me and Kelvin go join a group of friends to have a farewell night at a cafe... before going that place, im still thinking want to go or not, because some friends we are not so close but some is close b4... after thinking 30sec, just go there directly...

When reach the cafe, i just feel like is it my decision was wrong to come?? but already reach, why not to take a sit first and order some drinks... when all finish ordering, they are start chit chat with some topic... i just wondering i want to join their conversation or not... because what topic they are talking about is their groups life... just dunno what they are talking about... I just give up to chat with them... open my laptop and start surfing internet... suddenly, someone said :" you come here just open laptop, why u dun back home to play??"
I just said: " i will go back very soon..." coz i really feel like dunno how to communicate with them already... before that got some friends we are closed with each other, now become very far, just like got a gap between us...

Now, i already dun have much friends can talk or gossip all the time... maybe is I dunwan to chat with them, or maybe we already have communication gap... but dunno what makes me become like this... just feel that i lost a lot of friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment