About Me

My photo
I'm just a normal person, i like to travel and adventure, I will travel the world with bagpack if necessary. I'm graduated from mass media, major in visual production. why i want to choose this subject? Because i like to filmimg. and now, I will took it as my hobby, because need to start my business... so hard to chase my dream... so what ever dream i am chasing also need alot of money... so earn money first then can start my journey...

Monday, October 12, 2009

Sushi Day

Today 1 class from 0800 until 1230... crazy... replacement class until so long... make me feel tired and tension all the day... after that, have lunch and do some own stuff then go to documentary shooting... haiz... feel like so tired and i feel the film don't have any impact for the documentary... this is our group work, and i just a camera man... then i just keep quite on it althought i got my own view... scare later make more mess on them... and another thing is i got many different views with the producers and one fren... so just let them do their own point and i just keep quite can adi... after finish shooting, dear call me to eat sushi today... because is member day... i feel like long time din eat sushi adi, just accept the invitation at once... ^^ then call ah lu, purple and kelvin go to fetch my dear and direct go to sushi king... ^^

after we reach there, there is a very long queue in front of the entrance of sushi king... Oh my god, we already wait for 35min, suddenly a staff comes out and said still need to wait 1 more hours, just 2 more queue will until us, we have no choice, just wait... then we saw beside the door got 4 ppls is having their sushi, after they finish the sushi, they just act like very slow to pay the bills, and drink their stupid tea... shit guy, they won't realize got someone is waiting outside there... then many ppl at outside include us start cursing the 4 ppls... haha... i just curse them "XXX si fat..." in cantonese... haha... so funny... ^^ after that, we sit back just now the 4 guys place, we just sit down, direct take many sushi to our table, and eat a lots of sushi... It just taking us 10min to finish the sushi... crazy record, 5ppl, eat 38plate sushi in 10min... this is my first time have sushi with high speed... we go in sushi king around 0900... come out only 0910... after that we just go to walk around and buy something... then i reach home about 1045pm... until now... i feel damn full also... whole stomach also sushi...>.<


5 peoples in 10mins eat 38 plates of sushi...

No comments:

Post a Comment